A leading manufacturing organisation who are based in Scotland require a consultant who is a expert within resource, demand, and forecast within their IT team.
* Facilitate the development and maintenance of a portfolio resource plan underpinning the committed deliveries from projects and programmes.
* Provide resource utilisation and forecasting against capacity, suggesting or facilitating actions to balance supply and demand.
* Ensure by planning ahead that the necessary resources are made available in time for project mobilisation
* Ensure all key resourcing risks to the plan are made visible and managed.
* Establish and operate governance to make decisions on resource allocation including prioritisation and project timing. * Design and implement the processes and tools based on ServiceNow to efficiently capture the resource demand, of all types, and articulate this to governance.
Key Skills And Competencies
* Expert understanding of tools and techniques to develop and articulate a resource plan
* Highly structured approach to aggregate the resource demand across dozens of projects, with strong data analysis and presentation skills to draw conclusions and make suggestions to balance resource supply and demand
* Communication skills to articulate information verbally, visually and in writing in a clear, concise fashion so that the key message is understood
* Facilitation of group discussions, workshops and meetings with senior managers so that materials and pre-work are available, people participate and conclusions are drawn
* Extensive experience of planning complex programmes or portfolios, including resource management
* Operated in an environment with formal programme governance
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.