Are you an IT Business Partner, looking for a very flexible role, to make the difference at a leading humanitarian organisation?
£52,000, per annum (10% full employer Pension Contribution)
Very flexible Remote and Hybrid
The purpose of the role is to serve as the key point of contact between IT and the organisation's stakeholders. You will represent IT by promoting the vision, values, services, and capabilities, and also act as advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure IT services meet their business priorities.
You will support and be the champion of IT, be the "voice of the business" within the IT organisation and provide a balanced perspective to both the needs of business unit and IT team.
You will be enhancing the use of existing information systems and find opportunities to improve and innovate using information technology- taking business projects from original concept through final implementation.
As an IT Consultant, you will -
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and business requirements.
- You will validate and prioritise with internal stakeholders' initiatives and change requests in line with business priorities, and local/global IT strategy and constraints.
- Ensures that user needs are fully outlined, and that IT can provide accurate estimations of how these needs can be achieved.
- Assist the business in understanding the system design for acceptance and help gain appropriate approval and funding for the proposed solutions.
- You will analyse user needs, document requirements and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Exploit the functionality of the organisation's existing processes and systems.
What you need to be a successful IT Consultant:
- Minimum 7 years IT industry experience with much of this in a business customer facing job role.
- Strong customer service orientation, leadership, and people management skills.
- Positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Experience of Microsoft SharePoint - you need to know the Microsoft Stack.
- Have excellent Stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent experience of working with Vendors.
- Be able to undertand what the business issues are/the facts/ and are able to follow through the process- experience of selecting most suitable IT systems for the organisation.
- Be able to eloquently summarise the issues/ solution/ recommendation.
- Possess strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate experience of delivering business process improvements in context of technology implementation required.
- The ability to gather requirements using multiple techniques.
- Have some Azure knowledge
- Beneficial if you have worked for a big consultancy firm or have the IT consultancy background
What you get in return-
- A Salary of Up to £52,000 per annum, the employer will contribute 10% on the Pension Scheme, very flexible remote working, an excellent office location….
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.