Morgan Hunt are working with a leading public sector organisation have a requirement for a Service Designer on a 6 month contract basis.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or with equivalent experience in service design.
* Experience of working in agile teams and leading on agile ceremonies.
* Ability to advise and influence staff on the benefits of the proposed ways of working.
* Ability to manage stakeholder expectations of the work performed by the team.
* Experience with facilitating senior-level discussions and decision-making.
* Experience with working with constraints and ability to identify, challenge, and adhere to them.
* Ability to write in HTML and add new tags.
* Strong knowledge of best practices in service design and user research, and ability to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely outputs.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
* Ability to adapt to different audiences. The role requires understanding both business and technical needs and interpreting them in a concise and clear manner that would be easily understood by both audiences.
* Experience with working with large amounts of data and using them to develop simple designs.
* Ability to communicate designs in a wide variety of formats and contexts, and in engaging and persuasive ways.
GDS (Government Digital Service) Experience
* £600 per day
* 6 months
* Inside of IR35
* Work from Home
* Head Office is Scotland
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.