Technical Support Analyst
Salary: £25,921 - £26, 697
My client, a leading educational institution is looking for a Technical Support Analyst, who will be responsible for providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technology support to students, employees and parents.
- Respond to requests for support from faculty, staff and students within the department's Service Level Agreement
- Perform installation, setup, configuration and testing of new devices, peripheral hardware, and software
- Maintain department Knowledge Base of technology support resources (i.e. tutorials, screencasts, infographics
- Develop, maintain and update documentation relating to delivery, imaging, installation, setup, configuration, testing and maintenance procedures
- Manage the technical preparation of the digital exam platform by overseeing the deployment of software, and delivering proctor training
- Maintain specific systems to ensure that accounts, licenses, and access permissions are up to date.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of databases
- Collaborate with Tech= Manager to ensure technology inventory is accurate and up to date,
- Monitor usage of and maintain HS client devices, printer, peripheral and cabling system resources and reports any misuse and faults
Key Skills required
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Substantial experience in 1st and 2nd line support
- Demonstrably strong organizational ability, along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding collaborative skills and a desire to work in a team-focused environment
- Knowledge of Google Workspace for Education, MacOS, Windows OS, iOS and Android
- Strong technical and networking troubleshooting skills
What you get in return
Salary between £25921 - £26697 plus a range of benefits including: plus a generous range of benefits including:
Pension, Annual salary increase, Private health insurance, Dental insurance, Travel insurance, Free eye tests, Sick pay, School holidays, Other leave, Professional development, Life assurance, Season ticket loan, Other loans, Lunch allowance
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.