Morgan Hunt are looking for experienced surveyors to work on an exclusive contract in London
2x M&E Asset Surveyor
2x Fabric Surveyor
1 x Chartered Surveyor (Fabric)
- Carry out condition surveys on Mechanical and Electrical equipment in predominantly commercial type properties.
- Identify and capture fabric condition of the building.
Maintain accurate records of all site visits including an accurate programme of surveys.
- Provide advice to the client for asset renewal and replacement of building elements and systems.
- Attend project meetings and participate in working groups or departmental meetings as required.
- Be able to quickly and reasonably assess asset condition without intrusive or invasive inspections
- Identify all critical plant equipment for running the site(s).
The Condition Surveyors (M&E and Fabric) will possess the following Qualifications and Experience;
- A relevant bacheloru2019s degree in a Mechanical or Electrical subject field.
- Member of a professional body in the field of Mechanical / Electrical would be desirable.
- A proven track record of experience undertaking asset building surveys and asset conditioning both on M&E as well as fabric.
- M&E expertise on asset maintenance
- Experience of utilising data capture and reporting tools.
- Experience of working in commercial or government asset portfolios including infrastructure.
- Understanding of the latest Building Condition techniques.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.