Morgan Hunt require an Executive Assistant for NHS based in Central London
Pay Rate: £19ph PAYE or £23ph Ltd
Hours 37.5 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
Location: Central London
Duration: 3 months on going contract
Scope of the role
The role is to provide comprehensive administrative and PA support to the Director of HR&OD, the Deputy Director of HR&OD and the Senior HR&OD Team. The post holder is required to support the projects and work streams of the team by providing dedicated project input and support as necessary, ensuring that processes are developed and delivered in an efficient manner. Also to organise and effectively deliver the monthly and annual Staff Awards for the Trust, working together with the HR Business Support team
Main duties and responsibilities
General PA Activities
- To provide comprehensive PA support to the Director of HR&OD, Deputy Director of HR&OD and the Senior HR&OD Team, utilising personal judgement to plan ahead, proactively managing and co- ordinating internal and external commitments to ensure the best balance and utilisation of time.
- To be aware of the confidential nature of the managerial and professional information that the post- holder has access to and utilise appropriate personal judgement regarding who to contact and what action to take.
- To deliver a professional and welcoming meet and greet service for visitors to the Directorate and the Senior Team.
- To manage diaries and emails on request responding to enquiries, bringing forward appropriate information in advance of deadlines and meetings, arranging meetings as required.
- To resolve and respond proactively to queries on behalf of the Director of HR&OD and Deputy Director of HR&OD, including conveying messages accurately and quickly, preparing responses for correspondence, initiating follow-up action as necessary.
- To manage the distribution and dispatch of external post and manage the office function and undertake general office duties.
- To organise internal and external meetings and events, booking venues, arranging travel, accommodation, equipment and catering as required.
- To organise and effectively deliver the monthly and annual Staff Awards for the Trust and help plan and organise team days, booking speakers, venues and equipment required. To draft and send routine correspondence as required.
- To organise the effective collation and distribution of correspondence and papers to ensure that items are both received and dispatched as appropriate.
- To provide a secretariat service for meetings; preparing and circulating agendas and papers; drafting
minutes and following up actions. To be able to use various methods of transcription.
To type documentation for the HR Senior Team (sometimes using audio typing).
To assist in the management of files, stationery and equipment as required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.