Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
Leaning Support Assistant
We are currently looking for Learning Support Assistant for a number of colleges based across London.
START DATE: Immediately
LOCATION: E17 4JB
Pay Rate: £12 to £13
Are you looking for your dream job, looking for part time
Why this job might suit you:
- Flexible working Days/hours - Part time and Full time.
- Great Hourly Pay Rate - £12 to £15.
- Over 32 locations across London - North, East, South and West.
- We encourage promotions and progression
The Role - Learning Support Assistant
We are working with colleges and Schools that are looking to appoint SEN Learning Support Assistants ASAP. The suitable candidate for this role will need to use their previous experience to work closely with students who have ADHD, Dyslexia and other complex needs, you will need to be enthusiastic, patient, and an approachable person with a passion for learning and teaching!
For this Learning Support Assistant role, you will need to build strong rapport with the students and will need to assist the teacher in running the class. You must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service and 6 months (or more) experience of working in an education environment.
The colleges we work with strongly believes in providing students with exciting and meaningful learning experiences, by providing a curriculum that is engaging and encouraging their pupils to be independent and resilient in their learning, they aim to inspire a love of learning.
Why this role?
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow, inspire and shape young minds.
- You will be working with enthusiastic and supportive staff and encouraging students wherever you go, seeing them grow throughout their academic journey which is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have.
- This is a potential stepping-stone in your career progression, with the possibility of moving up to Learning Mentor and beyond
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A basic understanding of Special Educational Needs and behaviour management.
- Have a creative approach to teaching pupils according to their educational needs by ensuring delivery of the curriculum in a way that maximises children's achievement and ability to develop
- Experience in a similar role is valuable, but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and ask for Richard Cross
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.