Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Lettings Coordinator in West London.
Hourly rate: £16-£17 per hour
Responsibilities of Lettings Coordinator:
- Monitor and report on void properties. Advise on re-let planning. Support/advise Housing Officers on maintaining void records.
- Advertise void properties on Locata, Housing Moves, Homefinder or other external agencies & request borough nominations.
- Manage shortlists and request verifications. Complete verifications requested by external partners.
- Review and approve customer applications on Home Swapper, House Exchange, Housing Moves & Homefinder. Provide advice on these systems in response to customer queries.
- Work with Regeneration and Assets to support the Housing Management Teams to manage a quick turnaround of voids.
- Create & activate transfer applications on Northgate to allow tenants to bid on Locata, ensuring they are compliant.
- Ensure Core data is submitted as required
- Verify new and existing Universal Credit claims.
- Support HOs to process APA requests on the UC Landlord portal.
- Update HOP records as appropriate (customer contact, property viewings, UC)
- Input CORE data into the CORE system and amend errors that are flagged on a monthly basis
If you are interested in the Letting Coordinator role, please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.