Morgan Hunt are excited to be recruiting a Plumbing Lecturer to join a Further Education College in South London on a full time basis for the rest of the Academic year, this could go permeant for the right candidate if wanted or stay on agency.
The ideal Plumbing Lecturer will:
* Have experience working as a Plumbing Lecturer
* Have an up to date DBS
* Ability to teach learners responsibilities of working within the construction industry
* Ability to teach and tutor in a classroom basis
Plumbing Lecturer main duties:
* Teaching learners, ensuring they reach their targets
* Working in the Construction provision, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisation's standards of work
* Delivering up to level 3 Plumbing
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
If you are interested in the Plumbing Lecturer opportunity in South London APPLY HERE NOW
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.