A fantastic opportunity has arisen working with a fantastic Health Membership body to work as a Registration and Programme Coordinator!
Start - ASAP
Duration - 12 month fixed term contract
Salary - £28,000pa
Location - 2/3 days a week working in their London office
Hours - Full time
Duties of Role:
* Responding to enquiries from registrants/members
* Coordinating annual programme cycles and assisting with audits
* Processing registration applications
* Updating content for the website
* Support project work where necessary
Experience required of the Registration & Programme Coordinator
* Experience of working in a Membership, Regulatory or Higher Educational organisation is highly desirable
* Excellent customer service skills
* Knowledge and experience of development and improving processes
If you have the skills and experience required for this London based role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.