Morgan Hunt have teamed up with a top 10 leading law firm who are searching for a AMCT qualified Treasury Analyst to join their dynamic team. A global player in the market and a strong wealth of experience, our client has more than 150 years worth experience providing further growth to the business and more than an impressive 4,000 employees worldwide.
This London based role is seeking an individual who has a minimum of 2 years worth of experience within Finance/treasury and with a creditable history of managing the day to day tasks such as foreign exchange, interest rates and the daily cash management across the business.
Duties/Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant
- To produce an overview on a daily basis with a summary of the company's cash pooling position, cash balances globally and the daily net debt stance.
- To collaborate with the finance team across the business to ensure all offices are credited.
- To produce a global cash flow forecast on a weekly basis with a keen eye to further enhance the process in which cashflows accuracy and understanding in provided to the business.
- Managing the daily cash pool function, ensuring that net balance and limit deadlines are met and to ensure excess funds are invested appropriately.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reconciliation for both interest charges and receipts are met.
- Rolling out the cash-pool process across both internal and external stakeholders to ensure it complies with the company standards.
- Carrying out FX trades in line with foreign exchanges hedging and the cash pool requirements.
- Handling the daily operations of the company credit facility, to administrate that the fee requirements are handled on time and in line with the facility agreement.
- To concatenate a detailed bank mandate, covering all offices and being able to present accurately.
- Preparing interest and commitment fee accruals in relation to the RCF, providing an analysis on the interest charges and bank.
- Reconciling the bank fees and interest rates across the business
- Preparing monthly foreign exchange declarations for the firm's bank accounts.
- To produce Treasury reports on a monthly basis
- Assisting the Senior Analyst with the reporting of both Net and ABC processes
Desired experience of the Financial Accountant
- AMCT or equivalent degree
- 2 years of experience operating in either a Treasury or Finance role with a preference of professional service background.
- A strong understanding around cash management and handling the multi-currency cash-pool.
- Strong Excel skills.
- The ability to dispense data in a timely manner.
- Proven history of being able to improve company processes.
This is a brilliant opening for a highly skilled Treasury Analyst who is seeking a role based in London and immediately available, with a keen eye for detail. The role will offer great variety across all areas of Finance, offering great focus on handling the cash pooling facility. If this is a role which sounds interesting, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.