Location: City of London (Hybrid working - 2 days based in London Head office)
Contract: Permanent; Full-time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Closing date: Monday 11th October
Morgan Hunt are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our finance team. Morgan Hunt are an award winning and leading Public Sector recruitment company, and operate nationwide.
About the role
This is a newly created position within the Finance team and will ultimately take ownership of Morgan Hunt's CRM dashboards and MI, as well as the financial data.
- Work with the business to drive out requirements for reports and dashboards using our CRM and finance reporting package.
- Build an enterprise suite of self-service KPI dashboards using Power BI and advanced Excel.
- Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful financial and non-financial materials to facilitate and support commercial decision making.
- Work with the Board of Directors and CFO to build and analyse company and divisional budgets and forecasts including monthly rolling forecasts.
- Produce high-quality management accounts and divisional packs with both financial and non-financial KPI's.
- Reporting sales and payroll MI to clients and frameworks.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis including Board presentations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent work-based experience, with 3 years' experience working in a financial analyst role.
- Must be an advanced user of Power BI, Excel (VBA) and PowerPoint.
- Excellent data visualisation skills.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering structured BI and reporting solutions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships and their expectations.
If you have the required skills and experience and would be interested in this opportunity, apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.