Are you a Rating Technical Assistant looking for a fantastic job opportunity in London?
Due to the continued expansion of their Revenues Assurance service provided to Local Authorities, Morgan Hunt's client has an opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join their team as a Rating Technical Assistant.
The purpose of the role will be to focus on using bespoke processes and systems to identify missing or undervalued properties from the Rating List and, thus, is ideally suited to someone who has previous Business Rates (NNDR) knowledge from either the public or private sector.
A hybrid working policy is in operation where the successful candidate will be able to work two days in the office in London and three days working remotely from home.
Benefits include: 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Death in Service Scheme, Season Ticket Loan Scheme, and a Company Contributed Pension.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Drive with a full clean licence
- Use various data-sets to identify properties of interest that might not be assessed
- Undertake research using a number of sources and compiling a list of properties compliant with the Billing Authority Reporting Standards
- Use the client portal to upload property information and liaise with clients
- Undertake inspections where required
- Attend meetings and manage clients
- Assist on Check/Challenge and Appeal where required
If you're seeking work in London, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Rating Technical Assistant, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.