Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Regulatory body to recruit for a permanent Programme Support Officer!
Location - London
Hybrid - Yes, this role will allow the candidate to work the majority from home
Hours - Full Time
Salary - Up to £35,000pa
Main Duties of the Programme Support Officer:
* Supporting key projects & programmes through plans, monitoring and updating all documents as well as flagging risks
* Assisting in maintaining risks as well as ensuring processes are followed
* Managing a schedule of all key stakeholders to report progress of projects
* Taking minutes from meetings and chasing action points
* Be the point of contact for all enquiries relating to the project/programme
* Preparing reports to produce information to the board
* Supporting in financial tracking of budgets and costings
Experience Required of the Programme Support Officer:
* Previous experience as a Project/Programme Support Officer is a must
* Knowledge of programme controls especially risk and issue coordination
* Experience of servicing meetings including minute taking
* Excellent IT skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this Programme Support Officer role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.