Morgan Hunt are recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a Central London based Housing association. This is a permanent role paying £54,570 - £57,443 with a hybrid working pattern. This role will close on 22nd May, as a Finance Business Partner you will be reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner.
The role supports the Head of Finance in delivering a Finance Business partnering service to the Housing Association. This includes taking the lead in preparing financial reports, financial planning & analysis, and continuously identifying opportunities for improvements. Proactively supporting business leads in identifying and evaluating opportunities through robust analysis, due diligence, modelling & scenario planning.
Main responsibilities of a Finance Business Partner:
- Assist in preparation of financial reports, budgets, forecasts, business plans and modelling of financial data
- Prepare commentary, interpret management accounts, and budget reports and guide partner operational services on what this information means
- Guide partner operational services when assessing all new business opportunities and their commercial viability (with support from corporate finance colleagues as required)
- Assess and report upon the viability of partner operational services' business plans
As a Finance Business Partner you would be covering:
- Preparations of Financial Reports
- Financial Planning support
- Budget holder support
- Income, cost and spend analysis
- System maintenance and development
As a Finance Business Partner, it would be ideal if you have:
- Direct experience of the housing / property sector
- CCAB Qualified (Essential)
- Experience of participating in preparation of year end audits
- Advanced IT literacy
- Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel
- Great interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate to all levels of non-finance staff across the organisation
Benefits of a Finance Business Partner include:
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 2 paid voluntary days to support your community
- Flexibility to buy and sell 5 days leave each year
- Life assurance cover 3x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday health care needs
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions up to a maximum of 9% contribution
- Tenancy deposit- Interest free loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
If you are an experienced Finance Business Partner, or worked in roles of a similar nature, then please apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.