Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a ASB officer for our Client in the London.
Responsibilities of ASB Officer:
* To provide specialist advice, guidance and support to resident/victims on all contact providing updates and aftercare for those who have experienced ASB
* Effectively log reports of ASB and assign cases to team members. Investigate and provide information and reports.
* Ensure a speedy and focused response to ASB and other breaches of tenancy conditions
* Ensure that the customer experience is positive, professional and within set timescales at all times.
Requirements of ASB Officer:
* Local Authority / Housing Association experience
* Good understanding of the legislation and housing management practice relating to ASB
Hourly rate: £23 LTD
If you are interested and available immediately, please apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.