Executive Office Administrator
£12 - £14 per hour
Temporary - 6 weeks view to be extended
2 days in the office - rest from home ( can do more in office if wanted)
Offices - Central London
I have a great new role working for a one of the largest LGBT Rights Organisations.
As Executive Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing support to the charity's Executive Leadership Team. Including calendar and inbox management, drafting correspondence, coordinating briefings, meeting support and being the first point of contact for staff. Taking responsibility and ownership of office organisation, project management, deadline compliance, and important documents and files.
* Manage the diaries of the Senior Leadership Team
* Organise and schedule meetings for Senior Leadership Team
* Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior leadership
* Book business travel arrangements and accommodation for Senior Leadership Team
* Working with the Chief of Staff, request and coordinate briefings for Senior Leadership Team when working with external organisations
* Prepare meeting agendas, coordinate papers, and take minutes during meetings when requested
* Maintain Directorate electronic filing system on the intranet
* A strong communicator (email, telephone and in person)
* Experience working in similar role with in a charity would be ideal
* Project management experience would be desirable
* Knowledge and experience of working in human rights work.
* Positively builds relationships and influences people.
* Good attention to detail. Ability to organise a daily workload by changing priorities.
* Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
* A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.