Job Title: Campaigner (Permanent)
Location: London (flexible working system)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
I am working with a prestigious health charity, who specialise in assisting suffers of Crohn's and Colitis. The said charity play a crucial role in providing support and raising awareness of the condition, whilst campaigning for greater research into treatment. The charity are looking for a 'Campaigner' to join their London team.
As a 'Campaigner', you will support the Campaigns Manager and the Head of Policy and Campaigns in ensuring the charity's campaigns align with policy and advocacy functions, in accordance with the charity's strategic aims to drive and influence change that improves the lives of people with Crohn's and Colitis.
- Assist in the development and delivery of campaigns, which support the strategic objectives of the charity.
- Work with external agencies, partners and in-house to help create compelling and engaging nationwide campaigns which raise awareness, increase understanding of the impact of living with Crohn's and Colitis and influence change.
- Support the development of campaigns with clear KPIs, metrics and impact measures.
- Support with monitoring and evaluating the delivery and impact of the campaigns, working with relevant teams to develop and produce regular updates and evaluation reports to inform future campaign development.
- Support with the development of processes to ensure efficient campaign delivery
- Work collaboratively with other teams across the charity, ensuring effective communication and engagement with staff across the organisation, to ensure campaign development aligns and supports the work of other teams.
- Manage the Campaigner Inbox, dealing with campaigner enquires in a timely and accurate manner, using appropriate brand language.
- Collaborate with the Campaigns Manager and Corporate Partnership team where appropriate, to manage day-to-day relationships with supporters and stakeholders engaged in our campaign work
- Work with teams across the charity to develop a bank of Campaigner images and stories, ensuring consent is obtained and stored in accordance with GDPR.
- Experience of supporting the development and delivery of effective campaigns in a UK wide context
- Evidence of commitment to continuously developing campaign best practice knowledge
- Evidence of working effectively maintaining relationships with external stakeholders and agencies
- Proven communication skills including excellent written skills across a range of channels and audiences
- Evidence of collaborative working and a team approach
- Evidence of proficient IT skills
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.