Organisation Name: Field Lane Foundation
Position: Director of Finance
Salary: £80,000-85,000 per annum dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Westminster, London
Flexible hybrid working - 3 working days in the office, 2 days working from home.
Field Lane is a charity which has been caring for people since 1841. We provide accommodation, care, and support for adults with learning disabilities and vulnerable families.
Primarily based in London and the Southeast, with supported living projects in Essex, Surrey and Sussex and through our subsidiary, FUN, in Suffolk, we are proud in our tradition of helping people to overcome challenge and be able to live fulfilling lives in their communities.
Our vision is a society where all people have a full life, contributing to and enjoying their local community and our vision is to provide responsive housing, care, and support services to meet the needs of vulnerable individuals and families.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance to oversee all financial aspects of the business and drive the organisation's financial strategy and planning.
Reporting to the Chief Executive and working closely with the Treasurer and Board of Trustees, you will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the organisation. You will have a broad knowledge of accounting and business principles, and be able to guide the organisation towards long-term success.
- Full accounting qualification
- Experience in senior leadership ideally as a Director of Finance with experience interacting with the Board of Trustees
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices
- Analytical mind with a strategic ability and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities and strong leadership skills.
- Flexible hybrid working - 3 working days in the office, 2 days working from home
- Holiday - 25 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 28 days after 5 years of service
- Contributory pension scheme - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution.
How to apply
We welcome applications from people with transferable skills and qualities, and people with diverse employment histories and personal backgrounds.
For further information about the Director of Finance appointment, please contact our retained consultants, Will Worthington or Nicholas Rimikis at Morgan Hunt Executive.
Deadline: Friday, 31st March 2023
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.