Morgan Hunt are proud to partnering with a top 50 Accountancy practice based in the heart of Central London who are currently seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team. This well-established firm has a strong name in the market and has an enviable client list.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Senior to work with a varied client base and progress their career in the Accountancy Practice market, the role will comprise of 50/50 split between Audit and Accounts working across a range of different sectors.
You will be involved in leading audits from start to completion long with the preparation of statutory accounts and work in the preparation of tax computations.
The role will require you to:
- Lead audits from initial planning meeting through to completion
- Overseeing audit planning, field work and audit reporting
- Allocate and review the work of juniors whilst carrying out work on client sites
- Liaising closely with client on a regular basis and ensuring Manager and Partners are kept updated
- To ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic time frames
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and some Tax computation work
The ideal Audit & Accounts Senior candidate will possess:
- Have previous experience working within an accountancy practice environment
- ACA/ACCA qualified or be qualified by experience
- Previous experience working within audit
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work to tight deadlines
This role offers a great level of autonomy and provides strong career progression along with excellent remuneration. Alongside this, there is a fantastic leadership structure and competitive benefits for an Audit & Accounts Senior.
If you would be keen to join a leading firm with fantastic benefits then do not hesitate to happy today. 0207 419 8939
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.