Pentagon Talent have partnered with a highly impressive global law firm, based in the City of London, in the search for an interim Legal Cashier on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The London law firm, who operate in over 25 countries globally and offer a range of commercial and corporate legal services work alongside 40% of the fortune 500 companies, offering tailored legal advice and solutions. Taking a highly collaborative approach they embrace a fully integrated "one firm structure across all levels of seniority and specialism.
The Legal Cashier will report into the Legal Cashier Manager & Global Head of Treasury and be responsible for a mixed variety of cashiering duties across multiple jurisdictions. Due to the nature of the team, the role will be incredibly varied, encompassing both client & office account responsibilities.
The Legal Cashier will:
- Ensure all day-to-day transactions across client and office account bank accounts are processed accurately
- Process and reconcile disbursements
- Allocate client account receipt in line with AML and SAR rules
- Manage daily client account payments
- Bank all client and office account receipts
- Have responsibility over multi-currency bank reconciliations
The ideal Legal Cashier will:
- Have prior legal cashiering experience within a global law firm environment
- Have in depth knowledge of the SRA rules and AML regulations
- Have experience of both client and office account
- Be a good team player and able to organise and prioritise effectively
- Have strong communication
- Be experienced within finance systems (Elite 3e or similar desired but not essential)
This opportunity will offer the successful Legal Cashier to work within a large a busy international law firm, under the support and development of an experienced Cashier Manager. In addition, the role will offer a varied and rewarding opportunity for someone to have both client and office account duties on a weekly basis offering good exposure to a number of different tasks.
Please get in touch with Sam Vorley on 02074198939 to find out more or apply today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.