Morgan Hunt have partnered with an award winning and sector leading Magic Circle law firm, based in the City of London, in the search for a Pricing Analyst.
The global law firm, who have numerous offices around the world are highly recognised for their forward thinking mindset and have a reputation for delivering exceptional legal solutions to help their clients grow, innovate and thrive.
The Pricing Analyst is an integral role which will act as a trusted business partner to Partners and other senior decision makers with the principle objective of optimising profitability at a client level.
The Pricing Analyst will:
- Advise Partners across a full range of value-add options
- Have involvement in client pitches regarding to pricing and tenders, providing financial analysis
- Maintain a range of pricing models, which are used across the global business
- Take a lead on improving client rate information
- Help to develop pricing best practice processes across the firm
The ideal Pricing Analyst will:
- Have prior pricing (B2B) experience within a professional services environment
- Have the ability to influence senior stakeholders by using data driven information
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong analytical way of working
- Have a collaborative and hands on approach with good use of finance systems
If you're a Pricing professional within the legal sector, seeking an opportunity to join a global leading law firm to progress your career to the next step this is a perfect opportunity. The firm have a very flexible hybrid working policy which will enable the successful Pricing Analyst to be able to balance work and life alongside a challenging but rewarding career.
Please get in touch with Sam Vorley on 02074198939 to find out more or apply today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.