Morgan Hunt have partnered with a sector leading 'Magic Circle' UK law firm, whose Primary office is in London, to find a Tax Analyst. With over 30 offices and over 5000 employees operating globally, our client has built a sector leading presence in over 20 countries. By providing training, mentoring and practical support they ensure all their employee's at every level of seniority can achieve their personal and professional goals.
The London based Tax Analyst will be involved in ad hoc international tax projects such as transfer pricing, tax equalisation schemes and deferred tax calculations. The Tax Analyst should be able to form lasting relationships with clients whilst providing them the highest standards of service.
The successful Tax Analyst will:
- Liaise with international offices and external advisers to provided data for completion of tax returns for the firm and partners.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process.
- Liaise with the firms finance teams globally to reconcile and ensure accurate international tax payments.
- Manage individual partners international tax reserves including foreign currency aspects.
- Prepare Double Tax Relief calculations for annual UK tax return for individual partners.
The ideal skills and experience for the successful Tax Analyst will include:
- Accounting qualification (CTA, ATT or ADIT accreditation) or equivalent relevant experience.
- Personal or Corporate tax compliance experience is beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to adapt to unfamiliar software.
- Being able to provide a high level of client service.
- Strong time-management skills - ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage large volumes of data.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
This opportunity with one of the world's most renown international leading London 'Magic Circle' Law firms will allow the successful Tax Analyst to be welcomed to an inclusive working environment who will actively support and supervise your professional development. This Magic Circle law firm will help you to become a leader in your field along with other consultants and specialist teams of employees. If you are an ambitious and proactive candidate seeking their next step in their career, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please contact Sam Vorley on 0207 419 8939 to get more information on the role or apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.