An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a Health Regulatory body to recruit for a temporary Case Officer whilst they recruit for the role permanently - they welcome the temp to apply for the role permanently!
Start - ASAP
Duration - Temporary ongoing
Location - London
Hours - Full time
Hybrid - Yes, 4 days working from home
Pay - £15ph holiday pay
Main Duties of Case Officer:
* Triage calls from members of the public regarding complaints and fitness to practise cases
* Understanding of fitness to practise knowledge to be able to give sound, quality advice
* Making decisions regarding progression of cases
* Processing cases and declarations
Experience required of the Case Officer:
* Experience of working in a Health Regulatory body
* Experience of managing a high volume caseload
* Ability to apply legislation and policies to be able to make sound decisions
* Experience of supporting vulnerable customers
* Experience of working towards service standards
If you have the skills and experience required for this Case Office position, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.