Judicial Coordinator - Administrative Support
3 month Temp
£13.13 per hour Holiday PY( £14.71)
I have got a great opportunity to work for a wonderful organisation. They are looking for someone who can come and support them with administration across a new project they are undertaking.
Key duties include:
* Planning and running remote selection days to attract and select suitable candidates for judicial office, providing a high standard of customer service and support
* Providing technical assistance and guidance to candidates and others on MS Teams, Skype, Google Docs and Drive and other digital tools
* Liaising with operational staff, and with our stakeholders (panel members, civil servants, judges etc)Organising, producing and maintaining accurate records for area of work on platforms including Google Drive
* Act as a contact point for all communications to the team, including monitoring sensitive information within a team inbox
* Correspond with relevant senior stakeholders and agencies to ensure that they are aware of information, so that information is shared in a secure way
* Manage diary work and ensure action points flow into forward planner for Targeted Outreach team, and papers and agenda are distributed quickly and accurately
* Creating and updating events for the team calendar and undertaking admin tasks
* Maintaining a secure, digital platform on Google Drive and creating, amending, updating and distributing secure documents to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
* Take minutes for meetings as required
* Providing admin support to the Head of the Department and Research team.
* Provide a high-quality customer service function, responding quickly to requests for assistance from wider colleagues
* Experience in a similar role providing administrative support to a larger team as well as Head Of Departments
* Having worked in Local Government, Judicial or Regulatory Sector would be highly beneficial
* Excellent IT skills and be confident in the use of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Google Drive and managing data
* Great Customer Service skillS
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.