Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Building Safety Administrator to work with our client in Kent.
Job title: Building Safety Administrator
Working hours: 9am-5pm
Hourly rate: £19 - £20 LTD
3 days in the office and 2 days at home but can be flexible once trained
Responsibilities of Building Safety Administrator:
- Deliver a customer focused service as a first point of contact for colleagues, residents and contractors
- Raise work orders for remedial non contract work
- Take minutes during meetings with contractors and ensure actions from meetings are followed up
- Manage the inbox and ensure emails are chased regularly with queries escalated to Fire Officer
- Ensure all FRA actions that are allocate to the contractor are completed in timescales
- Liaise with customers, consultants and third parties
- Meet regularly with the building safety team to ensure all FRA work is complete and projects are moving forward
If you are interested, please apply with your most recent CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.