Full time- Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
£28,000-£30,000 per annum
Morgan Hunt are working with an world-class academic institution who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly organised individual to join their HR Team.
Key responsibilities for the HR Administrator:
- Processing of payroll and employee benefits administration.
- Coordinating the on-boarding process for new starters, including scheduling and conducting HR inductions.
- Scheduling of staff reviews across all departments, including probationary period reviews.
- Supporting the recruitment processes, including the shortlisting process, posting jobs ads, liaising with candidates and scheduling of interviews.
- Act as the first point of contact for all general HR queries, providing prompt advice and information where possible and escalating more complex issues to the relevant members of the team.
Skills and experience required for the HR Administrator:
- A team player, with the ability to work independently.
- Experience of working in an administrative role within a Human Resource department.
- Strong I.T skills including HR systems and MS office.
- Understanding of the requirements of confidentiality of records, documents, information and GDPR.
- Adaptable and flexible, able to manage multiple and competing priorities and prioritise effectively.
This HR Administrator role is starting ASAP, so please apply if you are a HR Administrator on a 2 week's notice period or less.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.