Morgan Hunt are currently working with one of the UK's Healthcare Regulatory Bodies in their search for a permanent Case Team Manager to provide management and support to staff, while ensuring cases are planned, managed and progressed effectively.
You will be responsible for managing the performance and development of staff within the team, while providing advice and support on investigations. You will undertake monitoring review and quality assurance of investigations (while providing feedback) and manage your own caseload of serious, complex and/or high-profile cases.
The successful postholder will be an experience Team Manager, with strong experience within Case Management & Investigations (ideally relating to Professional Regulation). You will have a proven track record of successfully managing people and their performance, while motivating and developing staff.
You will have detailed knowledge of investigative methods, rules of evidence and the legislative and policy framework in the regulatory environment, with the ability to prepare reports, presentations and briefings on complex and sensitive issues. You will be a well-communicated, motivated and analytical problem solver.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a team of Investigators, working hybrid between home and London. The organisation offers fantastic benefits such as 30 days annual.
Job Title: Case Team Manager
Location: Remote & London (Hybrid)
Annual Salary: £38,000 - £48,000
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time (37 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
- Effectively manage the performance and development of Lead Case Officers and Case Officers
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to provide guidance and support to make sure that all cases are planned, managed, progressed, and closed in line with our processes and procedures
- Risk assessments are undertaken and recorded with steps taken to manage any risks identified
- Undertake monitoring, review and quality assurance of investigations within the team and provide feedback on the conduct of an investigation
- Make sure that the team provides high standards of service to those raising a concern, registrants, witnesses and others involved in the matter
- Manage your own small caseload of serious, complex or high-profile cases making sure that they are planned, managed, progressed, and closed accordingly
- Work collaboratively with other Casework Managers to make sure there is consistent quality across teams, and resources are used efficiently and effectively
- Review recommendations on case outcomes, making sure proportionate case outcome decisions are made in line with policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of developments in fitness to practice and regulatory case law and best practice, including any guidance issued by the PSA
- Operate as an effective and valuable member of the team and deputise for the Professionals Regulation Team Manager as required.
- Proven track record of effective case management against agreed targets with significant experience in an investigations role
- Experience of successfully managing people and their performance, including business planning and objective setting
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to influence and deal tactfully with a wide range of people
- Ability to prepare reports, presentations and briefings on complex and sensitive issues
- Team player who is proactive and passionate about driving continuous improvement and with experience of coaching staff
- Detailed knowledge of investigative methods, rules of evidence and the legislative and policy framework in the healthcare regulatory environment
- Able to assimilate, understand and interpret complex legislation relevant to the role and able to pass this on to others
- Confident user of Microsoft packages with the ability to understand and use other systems (databases etc.) quickly
- Able to analyse, manage and problem-solve complex and sensitive issues.
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Case Team Manager based in London.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.