Partnerships Lead - Membership body - Permanent - London/Cambridge/Remote- Up to £43,000
Morgan Hunt are working with a membership body organisation who are looking for an experienced Partnership lead/Fundraiser to join their brilliant team.
This is a predominantly remote role with 3 days a month in either their London or Cambridge office.
Your role as Partnerships lead will include:
- Lead and influence relationships with Trustees and senior individuals, and use a broad understanding of key sectors and markets to maximise income to support the organsiations charitable activities
- Identify and develop relationships with senior representatives and similar external stakeholders who have the potential to support the work of the membership body
- Directly responsible for achieving income target
- Work closely with colleagues across the organisation to create proposals and gain expertise, material and financial support for strategic projects in priority countries, making use of the full portfolio of products and services.
- Ensure that an appropriate level of stewardship is enjoyed by all donors - both existing and new
- Ensure compliance with applicable Sector legislation, best practice and data protection regulations with regards to keeping accurate records on prospects and donors.
Requirements for the Partnerships lead;
- A proven track record of major donor fundraising, with either a desire to work with Trusts and Foundations, or previous experience in forming partnerships.
- Experience in prospect cultivation, engagement, solicitation and stewardship.
- Good negotiating skills, able to handle customer objections, and be self-motivated
- Ability to swiftly establish credibility both with senior business executives as well as wider RSC stakeholders. Good at listening, with a consultative approach and identifies opportunities to support colleagues.
If you're interested in joining this fantastic Membership body and looking to make a real impact within your role then please apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.