Morgan Hunt is working with a university based in London in search of a HR Officer, who can hit the ground running!
This role would best suit someone with a comprehensive HR background with an up-to-date knowledge on employment law and HRIS systems, you will have had experience with operation duties and deal with first stage employee relation cases.
Role: HR Officer
Length of contract: Permanent
Pay: £29,000 to £34,000
Hours: 35 HOURS
Location: Hybrid working (2 days a week in London Office)
Your role of HR Officer will include:
- Act as the first point of contact within the team, advise managers and staff on general operational enquiries.
- You will advise on first stage formal cases, take notes at meetings and support investigations and any change management programs.
- You will provide support to the Head of L&D to deliver management training
- You will provide support with recruitment campaigns
- You will keep up to date with Employment law and practise and share this knowledge with team members
- You will carry out project work.
- Right to work in the UK
- Willing or working towards a HR qualification such as a CIPD
- Worked at a HR Officer/Advisor/Coordinator/Admin Level
- Ideally has experience working within a school environment (desirable)
- Experience dealing with formal employee relation cases at the first stage.
- Experience using a HRIS System
- 30 Days Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Great Pension Scheme
- Daily allowance to spend at the university's catering outlets
- Free eye tests with Vision Express
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
This role is offering an immediate start if you are a HR Officer with experience providing support to a human resource team and have always had a passion to help young people, then this could be the organisation for you! If you want to be a part of this amazing University, please apply asap to avoid missing a great opportunity as deadlines may close early!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.