Morgan Hunt are working with a prestigious regulatory body who are looking for a HR Policy Lead on a temporary basis to start ASAP. This role is a remote based role paying £153 - £190 per day and will be for 2 months initially.
Reporting into the Head of HR, as the HR Policy Lead you will be focusing on a project on best practice, policies, and processes. You will lead the development, and evaluation of the Human Resources policies review project. This would be best suited to a specialist HR Policy Lead or generalist HR Advisor/BP/Manager with experience in leading on a project like this previously. The role will be looking to review and update 10 -15 policies.
Main accountabilities of the HR Policy Lead are to:
- Coordinate the policy review process for all HR policies including Employee Handbook.
- Research, develop, write and evaluate HR policies to ensure they align to the strategic aims of the organisation, drive performance, mitigate disputes and meet legislative requirements.
- Undertake and coordinate research and benchmarking against other organisations to ensure that policies are fit for purpose and promote best practice.
- Assist Head of HR with informing, engaging and consulting with the Trade Union on the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Provide HR policy advice to the wider HR team and stakeholders across the organisation, dealing with queries and researching policy issues.
- Carry out equality impact assessments on all new and amended policies and procedures.
- Work with colleagues across HR to contribute to the development of supporting material for staff and line managers in the effective use of HR policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience working as a HR policy writer or another HR executive
- Experience in design and implementation of HR policies and processes
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations
- A practical understanding and experience in key HR process and practice.
- Experience of researching best practice through external resources and networks.
- Demonstrable experience of being self-sufficient as well as working effectively in a team
If you are able to specialise and lead a policy review project and are available on a weeks' notice or less then please apply ASAP! Interviews will be coordinated ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.