Marketing and Communications Planning Manager - Charity - London/Remote - 12 Month FTC - Up to £45,000
Morgan Hunt are thrilled to be working with an impactful charity who are looking for a Marketing and Communications Planning Manager to support internally with the planning and organisation of Mar/Comms processes and systems.
This role would suit someone with experience working independently to support internal Marketing and Communications functions, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Your role as Marketing and Communications planning manager will include;
- Develop collaborative relationships, understand the marketing and comms teams' needs and support in line with organisational priorities.
- Coordinate and schedule all marcomms department activities, identifying opportunities for re-purposing content on other channels.
- Maintain a cross org comms planner that brings together the activity of all marcomms teams, ensuring accessibility across the whole org. Continuously review and improve this, creating bespoke planners for others.
- Run the annual planning cycle to canvass workplans of all departments in Programmes, Schools and Services and ensure these are strategically prioritised and adequately resourced.
- Work closely with teams and individuals across Programmes, Schools and Services to ensure information about communications planning feeds into the plans.
- Review briefing process and explore new tools to ensure one single entry point to all marcomms, web and CRM teams.
- Ensure briefing and planning processes are well communicated across the org, including via inductions, the intranet and other internal comms channels.
- Work collaboratively across the department to support the evaluation of activities in line with organisational priorities to ensure that appropriate insight is gathered and stored centrally to inform future activity.
In return you will receive a highly competitive benefits package including but not limited to ;
- Competitive holiday
- Hybrid/Flexible working, with a remote first approach (one/two days a week on the office)
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key asset within a growing charity within the Marketing and Communications team. If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.