Morgan Hunt is thrilled to be working with a world-renowned Children's Charity, who are searching for a SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING OFFICER to join their altruistic London team.
The charity offers a hybrid model. Fully remote is available without London weighting.
With the majority of the charity's income coming from fundraising support of people across the UK, they're in need of someone with proven experience in end-to-end execution of mass digital campaigns, with a focus on strategy and management, to help boost their engagement and increase income.
Job Title: SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING OFFICER
Department: Marketing and Planning
Location: London - Hybrid (option for fully remote)
Salary: £30-35K per annum London weighting
Contract Type: Permanent (35 Hours/Week)
- Project manage campaign work with stakeholders in delivering, optimising and reporting on campaigns in line with KPIs, service level agreements and objectives.
- Lead the delivery of engaging content for the organisation's website and other marketing assets for their key audiences, following brand and style guidelines, and accessible for online readers.
- Represent the organisation at meetings with external partners, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging marketing trends, sharing practice and specialist knowledge, to help harness new developments, whilst growing the organisations marketing knowledge.
- Leverage data and insight to feed into campaign planning, briefing and development.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in project and stakeholder management skills - being able to plan, monitor and implement projects and initiatives with multiple stakeholders. Agreeing deadlines and meeting organisational objectives, with a clear understanding of task priority.
- Ability to lead and execute an omnichannel marketing strategy with, strong creative judgement and ability to articulate and deliver feedback.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to understand and relay complex information clearly with confidence and in a persuasive way for a range of audiences.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop relationships both within the organisation and externally, working with other teams and departments to achieve objectives and maximise results.
If you're a Senior Marketing Officer that's excited about this SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING OFFICER position and want to play a key role in a great charity for an even greater cause, please apply within.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.