Morgan Hunt are currently working with one of the UK's most established Health Regulatory Bodies, which regulates a range of different professions in order to provide protection to the public.
They are looking for an Investigating Committee Manager to manage and co-ordinate the listing of cases for consideration by the Investigating Committee.
The role will also involve making sure that cases are effectively prioritised and that you work proactively with team and operational managers to make sure cases are progressed to the Investigating Committee efficiently.
The role would be perfect for someone with experience within Investigation and Case Management within a regulatory or legal environment (preferably Healthcare Regulation). The successful applicants will have experience in managing high volume of varying tasks and duties to ensure delivery of high-quality work to deadlines. You will be an analytical, driven, and organised individual with excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and management skills.
You will be a key part of the organisations mission to protect the public and their interests, which is more important during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Job Title: Investigating Committee Manager
Salary: £36,000 - £39,000 (per annum)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
- Working with the Operational Manager, develop processes that will ensure the efficient and effective forecasting, identification, prioritisation, scheduling and tracking of cases that are ready for consideration by the Investigating Committee
- Using data and MI, forecast the volume and types of cases that will need to be considered (while assisting with resource and budget planning)
- Liaise with the Tribunal Service to ensure that sufficient Investigating Committee Panels are planned and meet the forecasted demand, and that panel member conflicts of interest are proactively identified and managed
- Review adjourned cases and ensure, by tracking, chasing and escalation that the actions required are undertaken quickly and these cases are returned at the earliest opportunity.
- Working collaboratively to proactively identify cases ready for consideration and secure their continued progression
- Develop systems to ensure the effective quality assurance of the final bundles prepared for consideration (which ensures they are complete, legible, appropriately prepared and redacted, before they are distributed)
- Ensure that bundles and committee papers are provided to Panel members, providing them with sufficient time to read and consider the papers before the meeting date.
- Maintain accurate and updated case files through the system, according to Data Protection policy
- Providing a high level of customer care to all internal and external customers
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
- A high level of written English and verbal communication skills
- Experience within regulation and investigation (ideally within the Healthcare Sector)
- Experience managing high volume of varying tasks and duties to ensure delivery of high-quality work to deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to present confidently and succinctly, being able to engage, inform and influence audiences.
- A good understanding of investigative methods, rules of evidence and the legislative and policy framework in the healthcare regulation environment
- Ability to continuously improve business processes and best practice
- Ability to work within, and applying, a complex framework of policy and guidance
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - with ability to analyse large volumes of complex information
- Ability to monitor and drive efficient and high-quality work in a team, to meet performance objectives.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely in written reports
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for an Investigating Committee Manager.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.