Morgan Hunt are currently working with a well-established Independent Regulator, in their search for a temporary Corporate Governance Business Partner to provide Governance and Secretariat duties to Senior Board Members.
You will be responsible for providing Governance duties such as arranging meetings, circulating agendas, taking detailed and accurate minutes of meetings. You will also be responsible for running and managing one or more of the Senior Committees as well as own and manage key central government reporting requirements.
In addition, you will be responsible for providing advice and support on Governance Good Practice and to continuously make improvements throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate must have a couple of years' experience in Governance and/or Secretariat and they must also have experience of arranging and minuting senior decision-making meetings. You must also have strong communication skills including excellent written English.
This role will be a hybrid role, with requirement to attend the Brighton Office for meetings twice a week. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who is passionate about investing in the learning and development of their staff and providing career opportunities to progress within corporate governance and move up into the business.
Job Title: Corporate Governance Business Partner
Location: Hybrid Working (2 days per week, Brighton office)
Hourly Rate: £25.00 per hour
Job Type: Temporary Contract (6 months)
Start Date: ASAP
- Provide Governance duties such as arranging meetings, circulating agendas and taking detailed and accurate minutes of meetings
- Responsible for running and managing one or more of the Senior Committees as well as
- Responsible for owning and managing key central government reporting requirements
- Providing advice and support on Governance Good Practice and to continuously make improvements throughout the organisation
- Managing the expectations of Stakeholders at all levels
- Building effective and mutually supportive relationships with internal and external Stakeholders across the organisation
- Must have experience of working with Committees or developing Committee work
- At least three years' experience as a minute-taker and senior administrator at Board or executive level in a large and complex organisation
- Able to demonstrate knowledge, understanding and application of the principles of good governance in a large and complex organisation
- Must be process driven with excellent attention to detail
- Must have the ability to negotiate and liaise with Senior Stakeholders
- Possess strong communication skills including excellent written English and good at problem solving and analytical skills
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Governance Business Partner.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.