Senior Public Relations Manager - Membership body- London/Hybrid - Permanent - Up to £70,000
Morgan Hunt are thrilled to be working with a prestigious Membership body organisation who are looking for a Senior Public Relations Manager who will develop and execute a high-impact, high-profile and targeted media engagement programme for the Membership.
*This is a hybrid working role with a 50/50 split between their lovely London office and working from home*
The responsibilities for your role as Senior Public Relations Manager will include;
- Close engagement with the wider corporate communications team and other external stakeholders to ensure a timely and integrated approach to communications and the ongoing development of relevant and current key messages.
- Support in developing and executing a public relations programme for the organisation that aligns with its strategic goals and enhances its reputation.
- Effectively manage the media relations programme and the press office function - forging and maintaining strong relationships with target media
- Respond to enquiries from media promptly and with accuracy
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager to further develop and execute an enhanced social media programme, using all relevant channels effectively
- Manage the day-to-day are properly briefed and their work is effectively delivered to time, to high standards and within budget
- Forge and manage relationships with key stakeholders, major sector trade associations and other relevant industry groups, relevant government departments communications teams, and members to ensure effective delivery of activity and shared knowledge and mutual support as appropriate
In return some of the benefits you will receive will be;
- 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Perkbox benefits
- Hybrid/flexible working arrangements.
- A broad range of learning development opportunities
- Award-winning health and well being programme.
If you're an experienced Senior Public Relations Manager looking to join a reputable membership body in leading their media relations then please apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.