Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Professional Regulatory Body in their search for a permanent Project Manager.
You will be responsible for directly managing and driving forward various key projects across the organisation, as well as writing high-quality technical minutes and ensuring that effective programme administration (including planning and administering programme/project board meetings) is executed efficiently.
The successful postholder will be an experienced Project Manager (preferably having worked in a professional environment such as legal, regulatory, research, policy or other related fields). You will hold an accredited Project Management Qualification, with experience working with project management tools such as Project Initiation Documents, project plans, action logs and risk registers.
You will have the ability to produce high-quality and accurate minutes and reports, with strong communication and influencing skills. You will have a proven ability to inspire and motivate stakeholders at all levels throughout the project lifecycle to maintain momentum and meet specifications and deadlines.
The successful post-holder will be expected to attend the office on an ad-hoc basis for team meetings, and business requirements (once a week). It is an exciting time to join a team which will provide strong development and progression opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real impact across the organisation
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Remote & London (ad hoc attendance)
Annual Salary: £42,000 - £55,000
Job Type: Permanent
- Ensure that programmes and projects are delivered within time, scope, budget and to an agreed standard of quality
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders, and manage their delivery
- Perform programme administration functions including updating and maintenance of action logs, risk registers, project plans, project initiation and closure documents
- Record issues, risks and changes and monitor their ongoing management
- Write technical minutes to a high degree of accuracy and competency
- Ensure that projects address regulatory risk priorities and follow the policy development framework
- Estimate resources required to achieve project goals
- Ensure Programme and Project Boards are supported appropriately by horizon scanning for upcoming deliverables
- Producing a variety of reports for consideration by senior stakeholders, including outlining progress against planned activity
- Lead in post-project evaluations and present findings
- Maintain and produce template project documentation for wider use
- Gain a comprehensive grasp of all related strategic project issues to ensure project management tools are applied to optimum effect
- Project Management qualification(s)
- Extensive experience of project delivery within a professional services culture (preferably in a legal or regulatory environment)
- Experience of utilising and working with project management tools like action logs, project plans, risk registers and PIDS
- Considerable experience of minuting technical meetings accurately to a very high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate at all levels within an organisation
- Demonstrable experience in managing, progressing and prioritising complex pieces of work
- Skilled at using MS Office applications and Visio
- Good working knowledge of risk management skills and techniques
- Able to provide expert advice, direction and support in the context of project management
- Able to motivate and drive teams in order to deliver project outcomes
- Demonstrable skill in identifying benefits and risks
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager based in London.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.