Job Title: Independent Sexual Violence Advocate
Assignment: 3 months initially with a possibility of extension
Working Hours: - Monday to Friday with occasional evenings and Saturdays when required - Hybrid working allowed
We are looking for an Independent Sexual Violence Advocate to join our clients service in East London. This brilliant opportunity allows the successful candidate to support women who have been exposed to sexual violence both within and outside of the criminal justice system.
If you have a big heart and take pride in making a difference, you may have just stumbled upon your dream role!
As an ISVA, you will:
- Hold a caseload of vulnerable women who have been exposed to domestic abuse and sexual violence.
- Going on face-to-face appointments at the police station, courts, etc, should your clients need the extra support attending these appointments.
- Advocating for your clients making sure they are aware of their rights and speaking on their behalf if necessary.
- Giving support whether that be emotionally or practically.
To be successful you will need to:
- Have experience dealing with vulnerable women, preferably with those who are fleeing domestic abuse.
- Previous management of a caseload and key working.
- Be of a sensitive and empathetic nature.
- You must have an enhanced, adult and child DBS check to apply for this post, if you need one, get in touch.
If you are passionate about working with vulnerable women and ensuring that they get the support they deserve, what's stopping you from uploading that application? We expect that this role won't be available for long!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.