Are you a Senior Business Analyst, Change Manager or IT Project Manager, looking for a new exciting Business Relationship Manager role, at a leading charity?
(hiring x2 roles)
This is a really exciting opportunity to help build and develop the team as a new Business Relationship Manager. You will be assigned 2 directorates to develop trusted partner relationships with. You will work with their senior management teams to understand their strategy, goals, capabilities and needs, and help align plans and prioritise Technology and Data resources.
You will line manage, leading a small team of Business Analysts, also matrix-manage a diverse team of technology and data professionals and partners. At this charity, you will discover opportunities to grow, along with challenges and a shared purpose that will bring out the best in you.
Up to £50,090 London allowance of £3,600 (if applicable)
Fully remote option - (If you are London based you will be automatically entitled to LWA even if remote)
(If based nationwide, you will get the homework allowance which is £500- annually)
(If you travel to London from the South East i.e. Reading and attend the office once/week you will get LWA)
Role responsibilities for this Business Relationship Manager role-
- Manage the development pf plans across the Directorate to ensure precision on outcomes and prioritisation of technology and data initiatives, owning the overall delivery roadmap for Technology for your Directorates; manage performance & work across the Directorates to fix issues that obstruct goals.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders that enable transparency and management of expectations of Technology and Data support.
- Coach, develop, encourage and motivate the Directorate Senior Management Teams allowing them to deliver high performance and achieve more with technology and data.
- Through prioritisation direct low value project ideas towards, high impact initiatives which align with the charity and your assigned Directorate priorities.
To be successful as a Business Relationship Manager, you will have-
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills, with the ability to talk technology, to senior teams with simple clarity, helping them understand technical concepts.
- Excellent communication skills- have the ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Demonstrated leadership skills -ability to demonstrate accountability and commitment.
- A technical background- have strong grounding in tech and data and have the experience of working in a senior position.
Deadline - Mid December.
2 stage interview process
What you get in return-
Annual leave increases from 29 days to 32 days - after 3 years working at the charity. Up to 7% Pension Contribution. Get 5 times your salary for Life Assurance, the chance to work within a very friendly team- it is a really exciting time to join as the charity are going through a major cusp of change - there has been investment of technology. Very flexible working.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.