Are you a .NET Developer, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at a leading charity, where you will be making a big difference?
You will play a senior role in a small SCRUM team, developing back-end code for user stories as defined by the project managers and business owners. You will have the chance to lead the integration of front-end development into back-end code (and visa versa), working closely with the team to achieve this.
Do you want the chance to work on their big website project, a new website rebuild? You will be bringing in your positivity and passion for your role, which will assist in mentoring junior team members.
£65,000 (Plus excellent benefits package- including a 7.5% Pension Contribution)
London, Mainly remote, office once/ month
- Be the first line of support for production requests/issues, taking the lead on analysis and technical design when required. Be fully involved in implementation, integration, testing and support.
- Own the creation and maintenance of source repositories, build & deployment scripts and various server environments related to your work and ensure the team does the same.
- Create software and code, as required by the business, in accordance with the development standards and practices of the business, to a high-level of quality and ensuring that as far as possible
- Primarily responsible for DevOps as a software development process; monitoring and improving deployments, establish and maintain reliable cross-application environments through CDN, SQL, Apps, etc.
- Oversee monitoring logs, performance optimisation and maintenance tasks.
- With the Delivery Manager, support the development team, including mentoring junior team members and taking online management duties as required.
- Provide technical advice/support.
To be successful as a .NET Developer, you will-
- Be a .NET Developer or Full stack developer.
- Be good with supporting, mentoring and coaching
- Be hands- on as a Developer
- Have strong back-end development programming experience ideally, 5 years in C#, .Net (including Core).
- Good working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Ideal if you also have Umbraco Experience
What you get in return-
7.5% Pension Contribution, season ticket loan, bike loan, computer, flexible working
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.