Are you a Systems Analyst, with excellent technical knowledge on data and integrations, looking for a new exciting flexible role, at a leading law firm?
You will form an integral part of a team of 3, in supporting the firm globally with all elements of finance systems development in connection with their integrated PMS and various applications globally.
The purpose of the role is to Design, code, test, support and document integrations, programs or scripts related to the practice management system. It is a relatively established team which is very supportive.
Up to £65k
Role responsibilities for this Systems Analyst role-
-Work closely other business services technical teams on joint projects that involve finance data.
-Maintain and develop ETL scripts and code to ensure the processes perform optimally.
-Develop Business Intelligence Reports that can be re-used.
-Work as part of project teams to implement new financial systems, test upgrades and changes to existing systems.
-Generation of ad-hoc SQL based reporting
To be successful as a Systems Analyst, you will-
- Have prior experience working within either a legal or professional services environment.
- Have in depth understanding of various internal finance systems including associated applications (such as InTapp, Chrome River, WorkDay, SSRS etc..)
- Have strong SQL and reporting experience and good knowledge and focus on best work practices surrounding data management.
- Have clear verbal and written communication with the ability to form relationships with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
- Be a good problem solver with the ability to analyse and provide solutions with regard to best practice.
This is a stunning opportunity for someone who either is looking for a progressive step or looking to move in-house within a fantastic and expanding top law firm. The firm offer a brilliant and supportive working environment, with a second to none hybrid working policy giving all employees the opportunity to develop, progress and move their career forward.
Interview process: 2 Stages
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.