Are you a Business Analyst, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at a high reputable Professional Membership body, with an array of exciting possibilities?
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of the non-profit Organisation's Technology Transformation programme by defining business needs and service improvements that are required to be met by future technology.
You will lead on the identification and documentation of business processes including the interactions between the CRM, website and other systems through process analysis and mapping. You will work with users to understand requirements and support the Head of IT in developing the scope for a project(s) to replace the existing CRM and its' dependent processes.
Excellent Management will be provide- you need to be open to learning. The Head of IT likes a Business Analyst who can bring ideas to the table.
Up to £47K (Excellent Benefits package including Hybrid working, EAP, Attractive Pension Scheme, A very supportive working environment).
2 year Fixed Term Contract
The Role -
- Discovering and documenting all "as is" business processes and undertaking analyses to identify key issues, inefficiencies, and bottlenecks.
- Discovering and documenting all repositories of organisation-owned data, creating a data dictionary and plan for data cleansing.
- Working with key stakeholders to create "to be" processes to address discovered issues in line with project and strategic drivers, highlighting the wider impact of proposed changes.
- Identifying, mapping, evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for cost savings, efficiencies or improvements; developing and implementing sustainable and applied solutions across business areas with the relevant stakeholders
To be successful you will -
- Be able to work in projects that bring about different processes- i.e., implementation of a new CRM solution.
- Be able to easily help internal stakeholders understand the benefits of improvements being made for a transition.
- Microsoft Dynamics experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Have similar non-profit charity experience/ have worked in the education sector -ideally in a small team.
- CRM Project Management experience is essential.
- Software implementation project experience is essential.
- Possess strong requirements gathering experience.
- This should be your 2nd /3rd role as a Business Analyst, as this is a mid-level role.
What you get in return-
- An excellent benefits package which includes 25 days of annual leave, broad range of learning development opportunities, ability to hybrid work, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee discount scheme
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.