Are you a Database Administrator/ Applications Support Analyst, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at a non-departmental public body, with an array of exciting possibilities?
The purpose of the role is to undertake the design, construction, optimization, maintenance and support of all application databases and reporting software that supports the organisation's ongoing IT and data requirements in respect of its business and corporate objectives.
You will also act as gatekeepers toward information and data compliance and best practices, ITIL process management and 2nd / 3rd line support responsibilities which includes other duties such as printing services etc.
Up to £45K (Excellent Benefits package including 11% Pension Contribution, 25 days A/L, 5 learning and personal development days per year)
2-year Fixed Term Contract
The Role -
To be successful as a Database Administrator/ Applications Support Analyst, you will-
* Have good knowledge of SQL (SSRS and PowerBi) reporting.
* Have good knowledge and experience in MySQL and Postrgres SQL.
* Have good knowledge and experience of Database Servers and product sets including day to day management of production systems.
* Experience of installation and deployment of databases utilising SQL scripts.
* Good understanding of SQL licensing of databases and environments.
* Some experience of working with MySQL and Python programming language.
* Knowledge and experience of Call Logging Ticketing systems, database support and optimisation.
* Have excellent customer service skills.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.