Are you a Developer, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at a leading Housing Association, with an array of exciting possibilities?
The purpose of the role is to work with internal stakeholders to manage the continuous improvement of strategic technology systems and processes. You will be part of a team bridging the gap between legacy housing systems and the expectations of their residents by leveraging the most from new and innovative technologies.
The organisation continually seeks opportunities to deploy new technologies to benefit the business.
The role will be based in modern offices and you will be part of a very collaborate team culture.
Up to £49,000 (plus excellent benefits)
* Working closely with all sections of the business and their n-house IT Team.
* Be involved in a vast array of front end and backend projects as well as working with 3rd party suppliers.
* Designing, developing and implementing improvements to housing management systems .
* Developing and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers to benefit the Housing Association.
* Developing and maintaining internal systems, including intranet, databases, scripts, web and GUI applications.
* Developing functionality for in-house applications.
To be successful as a Developer, you will-
What you get in return-
An excellent benefits package which includes 25 days of a/l (increasing holiday allowances after 2 years), accredited training and development, generous pension scheme, healthcare benefits with a health cash plan covering medical, dental, wellness and vision, opportunity to buy/sell annual leave; ongoing learning and development opportunities; flexible working, wellness programmes..
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.