Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Head of Business Intelligence on a contract basis on behalf of our public sector client based in Dundee. This is a role which can be worked fully remotely.
Rate: £500 - £550 per day/ Inside IR35 (some flexibility on rate)
Contract Length: 3 Months
Working Model: Fully remote
The Head of Business Intelligence will lead the development and delivery of fit-for-purpose, timely, and high-quality management information, performance analysis and strategic insight, covering Statutory Returns, management information, enhancement-oriented performance alongside the monitoring of institutional KPIs.
- Developing the team's engagement with customers and understanding of and ability to meet their Business Intelligence needs, including those of senior leaders
- Leading development and delivery of performance analysis and actionable insight so that they drive enhancements to the organisation's performance, reputation, and financial sustainability;
- Building capacity across the organisation to use management information, performance analysis, and strategic insight effectively to inform decision-making and change;
- Working with other professional leaders to improve data quality and data governance across the organisation.
- Wide-ranging, relevant professional knowledge and experience, with evidence of active, relevant, continuing professional development;
- Excellent analytical and digital skills with experience in effective use and management of spreadsheets, databases, analytical software, data visualisation tools and/or other business intelligence systems;
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in delivering presentations, briefings, dashboards and reports covering complex analytical material in ways that are accessible to diverse customers and stakeholders and draw out key insights and recommendations;
- Demonstrable ability to provide specialist advice and influence others at operational and strategic levels, including senior leaders;
- Strong team leadership and management skills, with the ability to lead and motivate staff towards a shared vision and experience of managing effective, collaborative working across and between teams.
For more information about the role, please apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.