Are you an Insight Analyst, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, to make a difference in London, for people who are vulnerable or excluded?
Up to £35K per annum (30 days A/L, 6% Pension Contribution, free counselling..)
Very Flexible, Hybrid working. North West London.
The purpose of the role is to lead on data analysis and outcomes for the organisation and local services by recording, analysing and summarising the insights shared by local people. You will monitor and review recommendations, actions and continuous development frameworks to help set priorities by working with the senior leadership team.
The role -
- You will be driving the stories, using data for the service changes to take place.
- Accurately record, analyse and summarise patient experience from the public on their central database and identify specific issues and trends. (share data on patient's struggles).
- Produce accurate reports for colleagues to share with NHS and social care partners- you will qualify the data from patients stories, case studies etc.
- Identify themes and narratives by considering further engagement and research projects to support how we can bring about service improvements.
- Record all measurable outcomes and completed actions; inform colleagues of the outcomes to drive service improvements and make sure this intelligence feeds into planning and reporting structures.
- Make sure consent and demographic information is recorded, cross referenced and analysed.
To be successful you will -
- Have experience of creating impactful reports, presentations and survey designs.
- Have experience of using databases, analysing qualitative data and identifying themes and trends.
- Have specialised knowledge in research methods and analytical skills to be able to conduct research, analyse data and present findings.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with people, team members and stakeholders to build and maintain excellent relationships.
- Have the ability to read and process a large amount of insight to identify themes.
- Have the ability to coach colleagues to make sure services are recording and prioritising data and outcomes.
- Be able to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders ranging from colleagues, partners, Advisory Group members.
- Have strong experience/ done voluntary work in the Healthcare/ Social Care sector. You need to show passion for working in this space.
What you get in return-
A competitive salary, plus a range of excellent benefits including, a 6% pension contribution, very flexible/remote working, 10am -4pm core work hours, flexitime, 30 days annual leave, free counselling..
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.