Are you a Senior Project Manager, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, to make a difference for a leading non-departmental public body?
Between £46,000 and £61,200 per annum DOE (Excellent Benefits, inc Civil Service Pension Scheme)
12-month Fixed Term role.
Very Flexible, Hybrid working.
The purpose of the role is to manage complex document discovery, retrieval and archival projects to lead the organisations unmanaged Document Migration project.
The organisation has recently undertaken a data discovery and management project which concluded successfully and implemented a Sharepoint based Document Management system.
This critical project builds upon the prior work and addresses remaining risk which will require a further discovery of documents.
You will be an experienced Project Manager who is business facing and can hold the confidence of senior stakeholders. You will have demonstrable Project Management experience and be capable of building a cohesive and agreed plan, assign resources, management of budgets and delegating to a team of SMEs that will consist of Data and ISCR specialists, Solution Architects, BAs, Testers.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will -
- Build the case for change, define the programme of work, discovery, risk and problem identification, communications, identifying and procurement of cold storage, removal of legacy infrastructure and files.
- You will work within a multi discipline team, acting as the interface between the project, organisation's Data and Information Security, Compliance and Resilience [ISCR] department and the organisation's users.
- You will ensure that proposed solutions are fit for purpose and delivered on time and to the agreed budget. Delivery of these projects will require demonstrable technical experience gained through similar data/document discovery and management exercises.
- Define the project, implement and operate appropriate governance and identify project stakeholders.
- Document the Business Case to articulate the proposition and build consensus.
What you need to be a successful Senior Project Manager:
- Experience of establishing project operations within Government or a regulatory environment to achieve expected outcomes within agreed tolerances of time, cost and quality.
- Experience of managing similar data, document discovery and life-cycle management projects.
- Experience of leading projects, taking into account many technical perspectives and identifying the best fit solution against agreed stakeholder requirements.
- Experience of complex risk, issue and dependency management across complex stakeholders within a highly governed environment.
- Stakeholder management at all levels and facilitation to be able to conclude discussions and reach consensus where multiple stakeholders may have multiple conflicting views.
- Established Agile operations and change governance through full lifecycle from receipt of request through to implementation (desirable).
What you get in return-
- A Salary of Up to £61,200 per annum plus the Civil Service Pension Scheme, which is recognised as some of the best in the pension's world, discretionary bonus, 25 days of A/L, free employee assistance programme, an excellent office location…
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.