Are you a Technical Delivery Manager, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, to make a difference for a Heath organisation whose goal is to transform the way NHS delivers care?
If so one of Morgan Hunt's clients, this Health organisation, is looking for Technical Delivery Manager.
£50,000- £60,000 - Dependant on Experience (Generous Benefits Scheme).
Very Flexible, Hybrid working.
The purpose of the role is to join the organisations' growing implementation team and drive the successful deployment of their products into NHS hospitals. Their products are clinically led and designed to enable their client practices to deliver safe and effective triaging.
It is very exciting time to join the organisation as they are now shifting their growth focus into a hospital setting, with related digital triage products. You will be working within a flat team structure. You need to be a problem solver and organiser, with strong project management experience.
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the implementation of the organisation's products into healthcare settings make a positive impact on customers and support them to achieve their goals.
- Being proactive, and external facing - you will be liaising with project stakeholders within the organisation, you will be a critical point of contact for technical NHS Trust stakeholders.
- Working with the internal implementation & engineering teams, to manage the delivery of several projects, engaging with their NHS customers and building strong networks across the healthcare setting.
- Being responsible for day-to-day delivery of the tech aspects of their projects- working closely with their teams to deliver required integration solutions and ensuring that their clients' objectives are achieved.
- Providing project management & leadership of client projects.
- Taking complete ownership -going above and beyond your role, bringing in a high level of autonomy and feeling confidant to discuss ideas/ be entrepreneurial to the manager.
- Driving initiative and being able to problem solve.
As a Technical Delivery Manager you will -
- Have a technical background, specifically with a good understanding of cloud systems integration, within a hospital environment in the NHS.
- Have worked in a role that delivers healthcare services to the public sector.
- Understand NHS customers, and different methodologies/processes being used.
- Understand Customer's Digital Maturity and take the customer on the journey Digitally (Hospital Trusts and A&E).
- Have experience of working across different Departments- regarding customer capacity- to have worked in the NHS/ have done different tech roles that have been commercially lead.
- Have the ability to translate requirements- i.e., Requirements gathering, understanding the technology for the delivery of information.
- Have the ability to deliver complexity, understand and present technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Have an understanding NHS networking requirement (HSCN), FHIR and HL7
Interview Process - Two Stages
What you get in return-
Very flexible working policy, 25 , Up to 30 days A/L -Incremental, Contributory Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance x4 salary
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.