Morgan Hunt are currently working alongside a London based NHS organisation, in their search for an interim Account Officer within Procurement to support customer retention and increase existing spend whilst adding customer value and supporting business growth. This prestigious organisation is focused on developing and managing collaborative procurement projects on behalf of it's members including acute, community and mental health trusts, as well as CCGs.
This role as an Account Officer is a 12-month FTC paying £46,000 - £52,000 dependent on location and experience. It is a hybrid working role (both home and in the London based office) and is reporting into the Head of Account Management within Procurement.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Officer:
- Develop account plans that underpin both customer retention and drivers for new business growth, to ensure that mechanisms for growth include current customer and competitor analysis.
- Support the NHS to become a Centre of procurement excellence within the health economy and across the wider public sector by ensuring customers and the market understand the company value proposition in order to influence buying decisions.
- Represent the customer voice and provide competitor Intel in the development of the company's value proposition to all departments across a Trust, specifically with Procurement, HR, Estates, Digital and project teams.
- Develop strong relationships with existing customers as well as connected stakeholders.
- Represent the organisation as a progressive, proactive, responsive and innovative organisation with a purpose to improve peoples' lives through the delivery of best in class procurement, with an ambition to reach 'world-class'.
- Take a proactive and resilient approach to ensure all agreed customer actions are delivered within the agreed timescales, whilst escalating deliver risks at the earliest opportunity.
- Collaborate with the Head of Account Management, category experts and member services team and to develop strategic account plans that respond with tactical and tailored solution
Personal Specification of the Account Officer:
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
- Public and or private sector experience in business development
- Outstanding customer management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Management, Risk and Financial Performance skills
- You must strive to be the best
- Very integral
If you have Public and or Private sector experience in business development, outstanding customer management skills (especially communication, influencing and relationship building) and strong procurement experience then please apply ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.