Morgan Hunt are currently working with a high-profile Government Regulator, in their search for a temporary Compliance Investigator to investigate instances of non-compliance and ensuring supplier compliance within the sector.
You will be responsible gathering and evaluating evidence, interpreting regulatory requirements, and engaging with stakeholders in order to make recommendations on compliance investigations. You will drive projects to proactively identify non-compliance before issues arise, as well as building relationships with suppliers (through regular contact via many channels) to promote compliance with regulation and a constructive dialog. You will also respond to queries from stakeholders, including MPs and FOI requests.
You will have a strong investigation, compliance or enforcement background with experience within the Regulatory sector. You will be a highly organised and analytical person with strong stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
Job Title: Compliance Investigator
Hourly Rate: £17.00 - £19.00 PAYE
Job Type: Temporary (3 months, likely extension)
Start Date: ASAP
- Investigating reported instances of potential non-compliance, through gathering evidence, interpreting regulatory requirements and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring consistency of approach across compliance cases, being transparent with stakeholders and colleagues to achieve good consumer outcomes.
- Drive projects which proactively identify potential non-compliance in the market, before it is brought to our attention from other sources, allowing us to prevent harm before it occurs
- Building a relationship with specific suppliers to promote compliance with regulations and a constructive dialogue
- Engaging with external stakeholders, including MPs, consumer groups and consumers, about issues in the market and questions about policies and activities.
- Delivering good customer outcomes as a result of compliance investigations, (e.g. compensation or redress where appropriate)
- Make recommendations on compliance investigations based on robust evaluation of evidence, comprehensive documentation of all relevant aspects of a case and sound input from subject matter experts (including legal)
- A constructive relationship with specific suppliers, founded on regular engagement using a variety of channels
- Responses to queries from external stakeholders, including MPs and FOI requests, delivered against KPIs and to a high standard
- Compliance or enforcement expertise - experience with investigative compliance or enforcement work
- Regulatory expertise - experience of working on energy policy and/or regulatory issues, either in government/regulator or in industry
- Evaluation skills - the ability to understand, evaluate and explain a topic or problem, identifying what is relevant and making recommendations for next steps
- Communication skills (verbal and written) - the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Organisational skills - the ability to proactively prioritise, plan and schedule complex tasks and demonstrate problem solving skills. Able to monitor and report on progress as well assessing and managing risks.
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Investigator.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.